Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some for the reasons you could have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good a perception you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a full line of providers not wanting to add more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is already on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online a single of those InventHelp Invention Service posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and Inventions Ideas possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, whenever they perform quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to take the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.