Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some for the reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good understanding you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full-line of providers not wanting to add somewhat more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you alongside.)
6. Include too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or Inventhelp Number was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is already on the. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who the competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your invention idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention idea posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they write a quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written and also cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to take the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part different yourself as marketable as possible.